Compared to online purchase:
Other cover manufacturers use tinted vinyl which fades, cracks and is very thin. Lower density(strength and R value) foam cores, thinner plastic wrap that is taped not heat sealed. Galvanized steel supports which rust. Consumer pays freight for warranty issues both to and from the seller.
Our Covers use better materials which cost more to make, this is why we explain the price of quality rather than apologize for inferior products.
Built to withstand the coldest winters. Our energy efficient spa (hot tub) covers are perfect in heavy snow, ice and pounding rain storms or any where a strong cover is needed and durability is expected.
Standard Spa Tec Features:
- Using only the Best 28oz. Virgin Marine Grade Vinyl with Polyester Backing, that is Ultra Violet, Mildew and Bacterial Resistant. Offered in multiple colors to compliment your spa's surroundings.
- "No Rust" Aluminum C-Channel is installed into both foam inserts at the hinged area for cross beam strength.
- High R factor(insulation value) polystyrene foam inserts are tapered and sealed in 7 Mil. Heavy Duty Plastic to resist water vapor from building up inside the foam.
- Continuous Heat Shield Steam Stopper covering the entire hinged area.
- 4 Double Stitched, Black Nylon Locking Tie Down Straps.
- 2 Double Stitched, Triple Folded Vinyl Reinforced Cover Handles.
- Solid Double Laminate Bottom with multiple drain holes.
- Hidden Commercial Quality Zippers in the hinged area for service.
- Full Split Skirting to cover the spa vessel edges.
- Sewn with #92 Marine Grade Polyester Thread.
- Two Year Manufactures Warranty provided, and backed by Spa Tec.
Spa or Hot Tub Covers can be ordered with a Spa Cover Lift to make spa usage easier and prolong the spa cover's life. Package DISCOUNT available.
Six Levels of Insulation Available
4" to 2" Taper is suitable for most applications.
5" to 3" Taper will save more on energy and is stronger.
If your spa is larger than 96" across the hinged area, we recommend the 6" to 4" due to the added strength of dual aluminum c-channels pictured above. If your spa is equipped with a spa cover lift consider the extra clearance needed for opening thicker spa covers.
4" to 2" Taper 1.5LB. Density = 13 R Value
4" to 2" Taper 2.0LB. Density = 15 R Value
5" to 3" Taper 1.5LB. Density = 20 R Value
5" to 3" Taper 2.0LB. Density = 23 R Value - Best for Michigan Winters
6" to 4" Taper 1.5LB. Density = 27 R Value
6" to 4" Taper 2.0LB. Density = 30 R Value
Marine Grade Vinyl Colors